“Playing and charting this for months. Both mixes are fantastic!”Hernan Cattaneo
“Awesome tune. I’ve been playing everything else of yours to death, so far, too.”Max Graham
“MDK mix in all my sets. Massive, man!”Sander Kleinenberg
As Private Reality’s most acclaimed release, Distant Memories is somber yet elegant. A pounding foundation prevails under percolating arpeggiation, shimmering strings and silky vocal stabs.
Complementing a strong original offering, Matthew Dekay turns in a powerful remix. The song is a masterful interpretation that received immediate attention by heavy-hitting players such as Sasha, John Digweed, Sander Kleinenberg, Max Graham and Hernan Cattaneo.
- May 5, 2004
- Written, produced by M. Venneri
- Mixed, mastered by M. Venneri
- Recorded at MetaStudio I
- Remixed by Matthew Dekay
- Artwork: Fog by MetaGraph
- Private Reality Music (ASCAP)
- Ⓟ & Ⓒ 2004 Private Reality Records
- Distant Memories
- Distant Memories (Matthew Dekay Mix)